I’m a plot coordinator. How do I enter my planting and harvest information?
Please contact the MCGA office at 952-233-0333 for more details.
How do I run reports?
- Click ‘Reports’, located in the navigation at the top of your screen.
- Choose your report option by clicking either ‘Generate 2019 Corn Report’ or ‘Generate 2019 Soybean Report’.
- From the next page:
- Select either individual counties or ‘select all’ to compare all counties.
- OR click the county name to view, and then select, individual plots within a specific county.
- Click ‘Continue’ and your report will be generated automatically.